100+ React Project Ideas for Beginner 2022
Learned about React.js library and looking to land opportunities as a React JS developer?
Do you know what kind of projects will help you get the opportunity, and what kind of projects will help you convince the interviewers?
You don't need to know all those, because I am here to help you with that.
Here is a collection of 100+ React.js Web project ideas, start building web applications using React.js and land your dream opportunities without facing many struggles with finding perfect ideas to work on.
- Create a marketing website and landing page for a technology product. See reference.
- Create a website with speakers and a schedule for a React Conference
- A website that helps people generate CSS code for Glassmorphism design
- Create an online store where you can buy video games and fan gear
- Build a project that will fetch all the nocode related Twitter threads
- Create an admin dashboard to configure website settings that require user login
- Create an analytics dashboard that shows the historical performance of tech stocks
- A website that shows a list of beginner-friendly open source projects based on selected programming language
- Create a group of opinion surveys that rate favourite technologies and entertainment
- Develop a website that will show a list of cryptocurrency as per everyday growth
- Create a map dashboard that shows statistics and geographic information about COVID-19
- Create a fan wiki that includes all characters of Futurama or your favourite TV show or movie
- A website that will help people discover amazing web page inspirations
- Create a Pokedex that shows a list of all Pokemon with links to stats of each Pokemon
- Build a website that will show a collection of advertisements
- Create a gallery of video tutorials that pulls from a React YouTube playlist
- Create a mapping app that shows the route of a road trip across the country based on user input
- A website to showcase the list of best resources to study about Blockchain
- Create an interactive piano that you can use to play music with your keyboard
- Create a blog website to show all of your technical blogs using Next.js
- Create a portfolio website with your work experience that can be used as a resume or CV
- A website that will help people find social profiles of VCs
- Create a blog that you can use to share your career experiences and projects
- Create a list of projects that include case studies and details about the projects
- Create a goal management dashboard to add, track and modify your goals
Now you know the project ideas, what are you thinking of doing next?
Hope you make the most out of these project ideas, all the best.
See you in the next blog.
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Fueler Blog by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!